Here's how it works:
- Each organization will receive a pre-determined percentage of the sales during your designated fundraising event.
- We require a minimum of 4 weeks to organize your fundraiser night. This allows adequate time for planning and building awareness for your event.
- Celebration Quiznos will designate which days of the week are available to hold fundraisers at our store. Our store manager and a representative from your organization will pick the date(s) for your fundraiser.
- A 3-hour time frame will be designated for your event. We recommend 6 PM to 9 PM, though each organization will vary.
- We welcome representatives from your organization to help greet customers and promote your organization the night of the event.
- 10 days prior to the designated date you may provide Celebration Quiznos with the following promotional items to be used in promoting the event:
- Indoor/Outdoor banner - (approx. 3' x 8')
- Flyers/Bagstuffers - these should include the pertinent information about your organization: who, what, when, where & why. Celebration Quiznos will provide your organization with our logo if needed.
- Posters - A larger version of your flyer should be displayed at your organization and around the community. We will display 1 poster in the store for one week prior to the event.
Remember that the amount of money your organization can raise is only limited by how well your event is promoted!
For more information on holding a fundraiser event, please contact the store 321-806-0858 and leave your info and our marketing representative will return your call asap.